As the 8 billionth child is born, who were 5th, 6th and 7th? – BBC - NEWS TODAY

Breaking

Monday, November 14, 2022

As the 8 billionth child is born, who were 5th, 6th and 7th? – BBC

“I realised something was unusual because doctors and nurses were gathering around but I couldn’t tell what was happening,” Fatima says. When Adnan arrived, the then UN Secretary General Kofi Annan was there to christen him the world’s six-billionth baby. “I was so tired, I don’t know how I felt,” Fatima recalls, laughing.

Techyrack Website stock market day trading and youtube monetization and adsense Approval

Adsense Arbitrage website traffic Get Adsense Approval Google Adsense Earnings Traffic Arbitrage YouTube Monetization YouTube Monetization, Watchtime and Subscribers Ready Monetized Autoblog



from World News – My Blog https://ift.tt/WcE2L9B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment